Program for 5 May 2009
08:30 Registration and coffee
09:00 Session 1: The Customer-Centric revolution
- Customers are not kings anymore—they’re dictators! A short history of the customer-centric revolution.
- Learn why being customer-centric on the Web is not a “nice-to-have” but a necessity.
- Simplicity sells: it’s very easy to talk about simplicity but much harder to implement it.
10:30 Morning break
10:50 Session 2: Task-obsessed customers
- Why web success is about moving the customer through a series of steps in order to complete a specific task.
- Why task completion is the only measure of success that truly matters.
- How to apply Customer Carewords—a proven, hugely powerful, yet simple technique for discovering your customers’ most important words.
13:30 Session 3: 3 must-know secrets of ranking high in search engines
- Why if you’re not in the first page of search results, you might as well not exist.
- Learn how to measure your content’s findability.
- Learn about the 3 secrets of search optimization success—plus lots of bonus tips for improving your search rankings.
15:15 Afternoon break
15:30 Session 4: Web content that sells
- How to shorten your content and make it sell to the customer without being pushy
- How to write great headings and summaries, the most important content on any website.
- The essential do’s and don’ts of killer web content
16:30 End of 1-day seminar
Location : Trade Mart, Heizel, Madridlaan, 1020 Brussels
Price : 595 euro (+vat) per participant
Early bird : 495 euro (+vat) per participant when registered and paid before 10 april 2009
Third person free of charge in case of two paying participants from the same company
Registration in co-operation with TMAB Business Events
Click here to register
The vision of the seminar
Gerry McGovern's biography
De Relatief-colums van Gerry McGovern
Watch the videoclips of the November seminar:
The customer is mean - The worst way to design websites - A link is a promise - It's 9:30, time to search - Getting the words right